1. C.J. Cornish, et al., An automated fluorometric alkaline phosphatase microassay with 4-methylumbelliferyl phosphate as a substrate. Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1970, 53, 68.
2. H. N. Fernley, P.G. Walker, Kinetic behaviour of calf-intestinal alkaline phosphatase with 4-methylumbelliferyl phosphate. Biochem. J. 1965, 97, 95.
3. A. Hirose, et al., On-lin e HPLC determination of enzymatic activity of alkaline phosphatase in natural water using spectrofluorometric detection. Chem. Lett. 1993, 2, 307.
4. G.G. Guilbault, et al., Umbelliferone phosphate as a substrate for acid and alkaline phosphatase. Anal. Lett. 1968,1, 333.
5. R.H. Yolken, F.J. Leistner, Comparison of fluorescent and colorigenic substrates for enzyme immunoassays. J. Clin. Microbiol. 1982, 15, 757.