AcrB (Acriflavine resistance Protein B)
Click Image for Gallery
G-Biosciences offers full length, highly purified membrane proteins (GPCRs, Ion Channels, Transporters, Receptors and Viral Proteins) for research in antibody development, vaccine formulation and/or drug discovery.
A unique native isolation process was used to purify these integral membrane proteins with the highest purity levels while keeping their structural and functional integrity (no refolding or mutagenesis). This process conserves the functional and structural integrities of the targets/antigens. This has a significantly beneficial impact on the quality of the protein and on the success of the proteomics and drug discovery applications.
AcrB (Acriflavine resistance Protein B) is a bacterial multidrug exporter.
AcrB (Acriflavine resistance Protein B) is a good target for indications of bacterial resistance.
- No refolding
- No mutagenesis/truncation/fusion
- Striking stability improvement
- High purity
- Maintain functional and structural integrities
- Class: Multidrug efflux pump
- Affinity Tag: His-tag (C-terminal)
- Origin: E. coli (strain K12)
- Theor. MW: 114.6 kDa
- Accession#: P31224 (UniProt)
- Purity: >95%
- Concentration: Up to 5mg/ml
- Expression system: E. coli (BL21C43)
- Purification: Immobilized Metal Affinity Chromatography
- Activity: Confirmed by ligand binding
- Storage conditions: Store at -80°C
|AcrB (Acriflavine resistance Protein B)||10 µg||
|AcrB (Acriflavine resistance Protein B)||50 µg||