BLOT-QuickBlocker™ (23 Citations)
BLOT-QuickBlocker™ is a novel modified milk protein that is highly soluble and does not inhibit peroxidase detection. The modified milk protein has high blocking efficiency with a clear background.
- Readily soluble and produces semi-clear solution.
- No inhibition to peroxidase.
- Produces clear background.
- Higher blocking efficiency.
- Blocking time 30-60 minutes.
- Fat free.
- Blocking agent for immunodetection assays such as Western blots and dot blots.
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Assay Development||A handbook for selection of products for assay development, including coated plates, blocking agents, antibodies, enzymes and antibody labeling tools.|
|Western Blotting Handbook||From protein electrophoresis and Western transfer to blocking, probing and detection of membrane immobilized proteins.|