JAW™ Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS) Packs
JAW™ Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS) Packs are ready to use dry-blend powder pouches designed to make 1X solution of PBS. Just Add Water!
- Each Pack is dissolved in 1L deionized water to make 10mM Phosphate,137mM NaCl, 2.7mM KCl, pH 7.4
- Come in convenient ready to use packs with no weighing or adjusting of pH required.
- These buffer packs have a longer shelf life when compared to the buffer solutions.
- Highly reproducible better compositions.
- Ideal for crosslinking, biotinylation and fluorescent labeling when an amine free buffer is required
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Assay Development||A handbook for selection of products for assay development, including coated plates, blocking agents, antibodies, enzymes and antibody labeling tools.|
|Western Blotting Handbook||From protein electrophoresis and Western transfer to blocking, probing and detection of membrane immobilized proteins.|