Lumino™ ATP Detection Assay
Lumino™ ATP Detection Assay is designed for rapid, convenient and quantitative detection of adenosine-5’-triphosphate (ATP). It’s a bioluminescent assay which is based on requirement of ATP by luciferase enzyme for production of light.
ATP Detection Assay has widespread applications including assay of enzymes that produce or degrade ATP, detecting microorganism contamination in food stuffs, water, beverages, cosmetics, woodpulp etc and measuring cell viability of micro-organisms or eukaryotic cells.
Lumino™ ATP Detection Assay can detect as low as 10-12 M (10-16 moles) and has excellent linear range
- High sensitivity: Can detect as low as 10-12 M (10-16 moles) ATP. Sensitivity also depends upon the type of luminometer and its settings.
- Broad detection range and excellent linearity: Broad detection range of 10-12M to 10-4M ATP. Linear over high-log order (5 or more) of ATP concentration. The detection and linear range is also dependent on the sensitivity of the luminometer.
- Suitable for HTS assays: Stable signal: Glow type bioluminescent signal with signal half-life of greater than 3 hrs.
- Rapid, simple and easy to use formulations.
- Available in 50 and 200 assays format with use of 96-well opaque microtiter plate.
- Assay of enzymes that produce or degrade ATP
- Detecting microorganism contamination in food stuffs, water, beverages, cosmetics, woodpulp
- Measuring cell viability or cytotoxicity of micro-organisms or eukaryotic cells.