D-PBS with Magnesium and Calcium
D-PBS (Dulbecco’ Phosphate Buffered Saline) with Magnesium and Calcium is used to provide buffer system to maintain cell culture in the physiological pH range (7-7.6). It is used in irrigating, transporting, and washing cells, maintain cell viability for limited time. D-PBS with magnesium and calcium is also used for molecular biology applications. Manufactured at a ISO9001:2015 facility under GMP guidelines.
- Composition: 137 mM Sodium chloride, 0.5 mM Magnesium chloride, 8.1 mM disodium phosphate, 0.9 mM Calcium chloride, 1.47 mM monopotassium phosphate and 2.7 mM potassium chloride, pH7.3±0.3.
- Sterile filtered (0.05 micron filter)
- Endotoxin tested (endodoxin free, endotoxin levels ≤1 EU/ml)
- Suitable for cell culture
- Nuclease and Protease free.
- Available in 1L, 10 x 1L, 10 L and 20 L sizes
- Storage temperature:4°C
- Suitable for cell culture. Used in irrigating, transporting, and washing cells and maintain cell viability when cells are stored in it for a limited time period.
- Suitable for molecular biology work