FluoroRed™ 600 Protein Assay is a rapid and highly sensitive fluorescent dye based assay for quantification of proteins in solutions. FluoroRed 600 Protein Assay is comprised of fluorescent amine group binding dye which has different absorption and emission spectrum in conjugated and non-conjugated form. The dye bind to the proteins through their amine groups and upon binding the absorption and emission spectrum shifts to 500/600nm (Ex/Em). The absorption can be read anywhere between 490±10 nm and emission between 600±10 nm.
- High efficiency: no interference from free dye in solution and low interference from common lab reagents
- Sensitivity: can detect as low as 50 ng of protein.
- Simple, easy-to-use and rapid assay
- Available in 100 and 500 micowell assays format.
- High sensitive detection of protein concentration via fluorescence.
- Ideal for protein estimation in protein purification, electrophoresis, cell biology, molecular biology, and other research applications.
- Ideal for protein samples containing common laboratory agents