GET™ CLEAN DNA
Click Image for Gallery
GET™ CLEAN DNA kit uses our high binding affinity GET™ Spin Columns to remove salts, enzymes, unincorporated nucleotides, radiolabels, and primer-dimers from any DNA preparation of 100bp to >20kb. GET™ Spin Columns has an enhanced binding affinity for DNA, thus eliminating loss or damage of DNA.
The DNA cleaning protocol takes as little as 5 minutes:
1. Bind DNA to GET™ Spin Columns
2. Wash away primers, enzymes, salts, and other impurities
3. Elute clean DNA.
GET™ CLEAN DNA kit is available in a 50 or 100 prep size.
- Spin Column Format
- Enhanced DNA binding affinity
- Protocol is 5-10 minutes.
- No toxic phenol/chloroform extraction.
- No alcohol precipitations.
- PCR clean-up
- Purifying DNA fragments after in-vitro labeling reactions
- Removal of restriction enzymes from plasmid DNA prior to in-vitro transcription
- Cleaning any DNA preparations from interfering agents
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Molecular Biology Handbook||A guide to our products for DNA and RNA.|
|GET™ CLEAN DNA||50 Preps||
|GET™ CLEAN DNA||100 Preps||