GET™ Total RNA
Click Image for Gallery
The GET™ Total RNA kit isolates total RNA from contaminating DNA, proteins, and nucleases using our GET™ RNA Spin Columns. The <60-minute protocol is simple; after homogenization, RNA is bound to the GET™ RNA Spin Columns and washed. The protocol provides an option to remove contaminating DNA with a single DNase treatment. Finally RNA is eluted from the column. The eluted RNA is ready for any procedure including Northern/slot/dot blots, reverse transcription or RNase protective assays.
Three step protocol:
- Arrest™ Extraction Buffer lyses samples instantly destroying RNase activity.
- GET™ RNA Spin Columns captures RNA.
- After a brief washing step, pure and protein free RNA is eluted.
- Rapidly inhibit destructive RNases
- Strong chaotropic buffer for rapid RNA release
- High affinity RNA binding spin columns
- Optional DNase treatment
- Compatible with numerous species and tissues
- Suitable for animal and plant tissues, cultured cells, blood and bacteria
- Suitable for 50 x 50mg extractions
- For the extraction and purification of protein and DNA free RNA.
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Molecular Biology Handbook||A guide to our products for DNA and RNA.|
|GET™ Total RNA||50 Preps||