GET™ Total RNA-Mag
The GET™ Total RNA-Mag kit is optimized to obtain highly pure total RNA from contaminating DNA, proteins, and nucleases.
GET™ Total RNA-Mag kit is based on our Genomic Efficient Technology (GET) for purification of RNA from various samples such as blood, animal tissue, plant tissue and yeast.
GET™ is based on a highly efficient Genomic lysis buffer that liberates nucleic acid from cellular protein complexes, making nucleic acids free and available for purification in pure form. Free nucleic acids are immobilized, in the presence of high concentration of chaotropic agents, on silica surface. Following the capture of nucleic acids on the silica membrane or beads, a series of washing steps removes interfering impurities. In the final step, pure nucleic acid is eluted in concentrated form with GET Elution Buffer.
The GET™ Total RNA-Mag kit is based upon the principle of binding of nucleic acids on silica beads with magnetic core in presence of chaotropic salts.
- Flexible:The kit contains high efficient lysis buffer which is suitable for wide range of samples enabling purification of genomic DNA from various samples.
- Efficient Technology: Use silica magnetic beads to purify DNA
- High quality:The eluted RNA is of high purity and is suitable for various downstream application processes such as Northern/slot/dot blots, reverse transcription or RNase protective assays.
- Provided with DNAses for optional removal of genomic DNA
- User friendly: Less than an 30 minutes hands on time for DNA purification.
- Purify total RNA from wide range of samples including mammalian cells, tissue, plant tissue, blood and serum
- The purified RNA is suitable for various downstream application processes such as Northern/slot/dot blots, reverse transcription, RT-PCR , RT-qPCR or RNase protective assays.