HOOK™-Biotin-PEG2-Amine Labeling Kitn (1 Citations)
HOOK™-Biotin-PEG2-Amine reacts with protein carboxyl groups in the presence of the heterobifunctional cross-linker EDC. HOOK™-Biotin-Pentylamine, HOOK™-Biotin-PEG2-Amine and HOOK™-Biotin-PEG3-Amine are water soluble, due to its polyethylene glycol (PEG) spacer arm. These agents contain terminal amines and react with carboxyl groups found at the carboxyl termini, aspartate, and glutamate side chains.
Each kit is designed for the conjugation of biotin to protein carboxyl groups and is supplied with HOOK™-Biotin-PEG2-Amine, a specific Optimizer Buffer™ for enhanced conjugation, Spin-OUT™ columns for purification of labelled protein, and reagents to determine the amount of biotinylation.
Each kit is designed for the coupling of 1-10mg protein in 1ml buffer, suitable for 10 couplings.
This product is an improvement of BK-16 and its direct replacement.
- Complete kit for labeling protein carboxyl groups
- Optimizer Buffer for improved coupling efficiency
- Gel filtration columns for rapid (<10 minute) purification
- Biotin assay reagents to determine level of biotin incorporation
- Labels 1-10mg protein/reaction
- Suitable for 10 coupling reactions
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Assay Development||A handbook for selection of products for assay development, including coated plates, blocking agents, antibodies, enzymes and antibody labeling tools.|
|Protein Labeling & Conjugation|