Immobilized Human IgG
Immobilized Human IgG is affinity resin used to purify Protein A and Protein A tagged recombinant proteins and is suitable for tandem affinity purification (TAP) of protein complexes.
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Ligand: Human IgG
- Extent of labeling: ≥ 5 mg of Human IgG per ml resin.
- Storage buffer: 20% ethanol
- Used in purification of Protein A and Protein A conjugates.
- Suitable for tandem affinity purification (TAP) of protein complexes.
- Suitable for affinity purification of antibodies, removal of species-specific cross-reacting antibodies or removal of contaminating antibodies from an antiserum preparation.