JAW™ Tris Buffered Saline (TBS) Packs
JAW™ Tris Buffered Saline (TBS) Packs are ready to use dry-blend powder pouches designed to make 1X solution of TBS. Just Add Water!
- Each Pack is dissolved in 1L deionized water to make 25mM Tris, 140mM sodium chloride, 3mM potassium chloride, pH 7.25-7.55
- Come in convenient ready to use packs with no weighing or adjusting of pH required.
- These buffer packs have a longer shelf life when compared to the buffer solutions.
- Highly reproducible better compositions.
- Wash buffer and antibody diluent for ELISA, Western blotting and immunoassays
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Assay Development||A handbook for selection of products for assay development, including coated plates, blocking agents, antibodies, enzymes and antibody labeling tools.|
|Western Blotting Handbook||From protein electrophoresis and Western transfer to blocking, probing and detection of membrane immobilized proteins.|