LabSafe GEL Blue™
LabSafe GEL Blue™ is an enhanced protein stain based on Coomassie dye that offers unsurpassed sensitivity and rapid band visualization. LabSafe GEL Blue™ is supplied in a ready-to-use format that is added directly to protein gels following electrophoresis after a brief wash step.
LabSafe GEL Blue™ is an ultra sensitive stain that is able to detect as little as 4ng protein (see figure below). Protein bands are visible in as little as 3 minutes, with maximal staining achieved in an hour. The figure shows that LabSafe GEL Blue™ can detect protein levels as low as 4ng BSA. 60 to1000ng BSA is detectable in 5 to 10 minutes, and the low levels of BSA (<8ng) become clearly visible when washed in water.
- Sensitive, 4-8ng BSA
- Saves time, band develops within 3 minutes
- Avoids the use of methanol, acetic acid, or other toxic agents
- Works with native PAGE, SDS-PAGE, isoelectric focusing, or 2D gels
- Staining of protein electrophoresis gels
- Suitable for native, denaturing, isoelectric focusing, and 2D gels
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
- Roberts, M. et al (2018) Skeletal muscle mitochondrial volume and myozenin-1 protein differences exist between high versus low anabolic responders to resistance training. PeerJ Prepr.doi.org/10.7287/peerj.preprints.26933v1.
- Riascos, J. J. at al ( 2016) The seed biotinylated protein of soybean (Glycine max): A boiling-resistant new allergen (Gly m 7) with the capacity to induce IgE-mediated allergic responses. J. Agric. Food Chem.DOI: 10.1021/acs.jafc.5b05873.
- Kanaujia, P.K. et al (2015) Proteomic analysis of Yersinia enterocolitica biovar 1A under iron-rich and iron-poor conditions indicate existence of efficiently regulated mechanisms of iron homeostasis J Proteomics. 124:39
- Keffer, C.R. et al (2015) Appl Environ Microbiol 81:3442
- Lara-Chavez, A. et al (2015) J. Exp. Bot. DOI: 10.1093/jxb/erv096
- Bhalla, A. et al (2014) BMC Biotechnol. 14:106
- Tsen, S.D. et al (2014) PLOS. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0111673
- Lawrence, J. et al (2014) J. Neurosci. DOI: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.0326-14.2014
- Khatibi, P. A. et al (2014) Biotechnol Biofuels. doi:10.1186/1754-6834-7-104
- McGraw, J. et al (2014) Protein Expres. Purif. 96:48
- Deiab, S. et al(2013) Eur. J. Med. Plants. 3:603
- Tsen, S.D. et al (2012) J. Biomed. Opt. 17:128002
- Mazot, P. et al (2012) PLOS. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0033581
- Kwak, J. et al (2012) Physiol. Behav. 107:112
- Kwak, J. et al (2011) Chem Senses. 36:443
- Sabatte, J. et al (2011) J. Immunol. 187:5299
- Verma, M. et al (2018) Impact of l-carnitine on lipid content and post thaw survivability of buffalo embryos produced in vitro.Cryobiology.doi.org/10.1016/j.cryobiol.2018.04.001.
- Pandey, S. et al (2017) ] Comparative analysis of developmental and molecular correlates of developmental competence of buffalo oocytes derived from small and large follicles. J. Anim. Sci.87:1194.
- Zhang, D. et al (2010) Protein Exp Purif. 74:69
- Stie, J. et al (2007) J Leukoc Biol 82:161
- Taylor, R.M. et al (2006)J Biol Chem 281:37045
|LabSafe GEL Blue™||1 Liter||
|LabSafe GEL Blue™||1 Gallon||