HOOK™ HRP PLUS Labeling
The HOOK™ HRP PLUS labeling kit is a high efficiency horseradish peroxidase (HRP) enzyme labeling kit for tagging the enzyme with proteins. The HRP is activated by treating it with metaperiodate which produces the aldehyde groups in carbohydrate moiety of HRP. This activated HRP (HRP PLUS) couples with high efficiency (>90%) to the numerous amine groups of proteins and is superior to the commonly used glutaraldehyde coupling chemistry.
HOOK™ HRP PLUS labeling kit contains reagents for carrying out five conjugation reactions each of 1 mg antibody with HRP.
- Activated HRP: The active form of HRP is metaperiodate activated.
- High coupling efficiency: The activated HRP has high coupling efficiency of >90%.
- High activity HRP – The enzyme retains high activity after activation. The enzyme activity is > 120 units/mg.
- The activated HRP is supplied in convinient quantities with and without conjugation kit.
- HOOK™ HRP PLUS labeling kit is supplied with easy to use desalting columns for removing sodium cynoborohydride (conjugating reagent).
HOOK™ HRP PLUS Labeling is supplied with activated HRP which is used in conjugation to proteins, especially antibodies for downstream applications such as ELISA, western and immunohistochemistry.