MagBead Protein A/G Antibody Clean Up
MagBead Protein A/G Antibody Clean Up is Protein A/G magnetic beads-based kit designed for magnetic isolation of IgG bound on Protein A/G magnetic beads which helps in removal of stabilizers such as BSA, gelatin and the amine buffers that interfere with downstream application such as labeling and conjugation. The kit also purifies IgGs from serum, plasma and ascites.
Protein A/G magnetic beads contains covalently bound recombinant Protein A/G to magnetic beads. Recombinant Protein A/G consists of the IgG binding domains of both Protein A and Protein G. Protein A/G contains four Fc- binding domains from Protein A and two from Protein G. Protein A/G magnetic beads are 2 µm in diameter with bead concentration of 10 mg/ml and binding capacity of 0.5mg/ml.
MagBead Protein A/G Antibody Clean Up kit contains reagents suitable to carry out 10 small scale purifications to purify 100 µg antibodies per purification. To purify >100 µg antibodies increase the MagBead Protein A/G amount proportionally.
- Removes stabilizers such as BSA and gelatin.
- Removes amine buffers
- Suitable for lableing and conjugation along with other downstream applications.
- Kit is designed for small scale antibody purifications.
- Kit contains reagents to carry out 10 purifications of 100 µg antibodies.
- removal of stabilizers such as BSA, gelatin and the amine buffers that interfere with downstream application such as labeling and conjugation.
- The kit also purifies IgGs from serum, plasma and ascites for downsteam applications