Poly A [Carrier RNA]
Poly(A) is used as a carrier for quantitative precipitation of DNA and RNA . It is particularly useful in purification of DNA and RNA from samples that has low concentration of nucleic acid such as serum, plasma and nasal swabs.
- Form: Lyophilized
- Molecular Weight: 100-500kDa
- Chain length: >200 nucleotides
- used as a carrier for quantitative precipitation of DNA and RNA.
- Can be used for droplet digital PCR assay.
- PolyA can be used to inhibit Exo1′s exonuclease activity.
- It can also be used as a carrier to resuspend lyophilized gBlocks.