LabSafe™ Nucleic Acid Stain [10,000X] (5 Citations)
LabSafe™ Nucleic Acid Stain is a safe nucleic acid stain for the visualization of double-stranded DNA, single-stranded DNA, and RNA in agarose gels. The Nucleic Acid Stain is at 10,000X concentration and is supplied in 1ml aliquots. The dyes are developed to replace toxic Ethidium Bromide (a potent mutagen), commonly used in gel electrophoresis for visualization of nucleic acids in agarose gels. Simply use this RNA stain in place of ethidium bromide and have no concerns about handling and disposition.
LabSafe™ Nucleic Acid Stain is non-carcinogenic by the Ames-test. The results are negative in both the mouse marrow chromophilous erythrocyte micronucleus and mouse primary spermatocyte chromosomal aberration tests.
- Bright green bands
- 10,000X Concentration
- Safer than ethidium bromide
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Molecular Biology Handbook||A guide to our products for DNA and RNA.|
- Christopher, M. et al (2021) Nanoparticle delivery of microRNA-146a regulates mechanotransduction in lung macrophages and mitigates injury during mechanical ventilation. Nat Commun 12, 289 (2021). doi.org/10.1038/s41467-020-20449-w.
- Syiemiong, D. et al (2019) Antibacterial potential of Actinobacteria from a Limestone Mining Site in Meghalaya, India. J PURE APPL MICROBIO. 13(2):789-802
- Zhang, D. et al (2010) Protein Exp Purif. 74:69
- Stie, J. et al (2007) J Leukoc Biol 82:161
- Taylor, R.M. et al (2006)J Biol Chem 281:37045