OmniTemplate™ is specifically designed for the rapid isolation of a DNA template for polymerase chain reaction (PCR) analysis from mammalian tissue samples, blood and cell cultures. This single tube method produces a high concentration, ready-to-use supply of DNA template for microanalysis, genotyping and a multitude of other applications.
The method involves isolation of nuclei and their subsequent digestion with LongLife™ Proteinase K in the same tube the samples were collected in. The isolated nuclei are digested to release template DNA in a buffer compatible with PCR and other downstream applications. The OmniTemplate™ samples can be directly used in PCR and other applications without further manipulations. One prep is approximately 1-10mg tissue.
Figure: OmniTemplate™ produces high quality genomic DNA template. 5μl (lanes 1, 3, 5) or 15µl (lanes 2, 4, 6) PCR reactions were loaded onto a 2% agarose gel. Template was purified from 104 (lanes 1-2), 106 (lanes 3-4) or 2.8x106 (lanes 5-6) NIH3T3 cells.
- Single tube genomic DNA isolation.
- Compatible with PCR and other downstream applications.
- Suitable for blood, cells, and animal tissue samples.
- No toxic chemicals, no phenol, no hazardous waste.
- Designed for the rapid preparation of DNA template for large throughput microanalysis.
- High recovery of ready-to-use DNA templates in a short period of time.
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Molecular Biology Handbook||A guide to our products for DNA and RNA.|