RUBEO™ Fluorescent Protein Gel Stain (1 Citations)
RUBEO™ is a fluorescent protein stain that is ideal for staining proteins in 1D and 2D electrophoresis gels. The fluorescent stain has a red emission at 605nm. The fluorescent stain has nanogram sensitivity and is compatible with mass spectroscopy, microsequencing and immunostaining. The stained gels can be visualized on a simple UV transilluminatoror the most complex laser scanners.
Available in 200ml and 1L size suitable for 4 or 20 mini gels.
- Fluorescent: Red emission at 605nm.
- High Sensitivity: Easily detect ng levels of protein.
- Minimal protein protein variation: Allows quantitative comparison of proteins.
- Compatible: Ideal for subsequent analysis, including mass spectroscopy, microsequencing and immunostaining.
- Versatile: Stain native, denaturing, IEF and 2D gels.
- Suitability: Visualize with the simplest UV transilluminators to the complex laser scanners.
- For staining of protein electrophoresis gels
- Mass spectrometry analysis
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|A Comparison of RUBEOâ„¢ Fluorescent Protein Gel Stain||Comparison of an alternative fluorescent protein gel stain|
|Mass Spectrometry Sample Prep Handbook||A guide to the preparation of protein samples for Mass Spectrometry, including protein extraction, clean-up and peptide generation.|
|Protein Electrophoresis Handbook||A guide to 1D and 2D protein electrophoresis products, including protein markers, electrophoresis buffers, 2D electrophoresis reagents, clean-up reagents and stains. The guide also offers protein sample preparation products.|