SDS Detection & Estimation Reagent Kit (5 Citations)
A reagent kit for detection and estimation of SDS in a sample. Mix the test sample in the extraction buffer reagents provided with the kit. If SDS is present in the sample, a blue color is extracted that can be quantitatively measured.
The working range of the assay is 0.02-0.2% SDS.
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Detergent Handbook & Selection Guide||A Comprehensive Guide to the Properties and Uses of Detergents in Research. Also features information on detergent removal systems.|
- Perez, M.L. et al (2021) Fast protocol for the processing of split-thickness skin into decellularized human dermal matrix. TISSUE AND CELL. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tice.2021.101572
- Jakus, A.E. et al (2017) “Tissue Papers” from Organ-Specific DecellularizedExtracellular Matrices. Adv. Funct. Mater. DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201700992
- Proulx, K. et al (2016) Separation, detection and characterization of nanomaterials in municipal wastewaters using hydrodynamic chromatography coupled to ICPMS and single particle ICPMS.Anal Bioanal Chem. doi:10.1007/s00216-016-9451-x
- Chavez, A. et al (2015) PLOS. DOI: 10.1371/journal.ppat.1005248
- Wu, H. et al (2013) Cell Reports. 5:13