FOCUS™ Mammalian Proteome (6 Citations)
Extracts and solubilizes nearly all of the proteins from mammalian samples, including membrane as well as soluble proteins, by a strong chaotropic extraction buffer to solubilize even the most difficult proteins. Suitable for biological samples from animal tissues and adherent and suspension cells.
Single step extraction protocol.
Supplied with a strong proprietary chaotropic extraction buffer.
For 50 x 100mg animal tissue or 50μl wet cell pellet preparations.
Extraction of total proteins from mammalian tissues and cells.
Suitable for sample preparation for 2D gel electrophoresis and other applications.
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Mass Spectrometry Sample Prep Handbook||A guide to the preparation of protein samples for Mass Spectrometry, including protein extraction, clean-up and peptide generation.|
|Plant Proteomics Handbook|
|Protease & Phosphatase Inhibitors & Proteases Handbook||A handbook & selection guide for inhibitors of protease & phosphatases & for proteases & assays|
|Protein Electrophoresis Handbook||A guide to 1D and 2D protein electrophoresis products, including protein markers, electrophoresis buffers, 2D electrophoresis reagents, clean-up reagents and stains. The guide also offers protein sample preparation products.|
|Sample Preparation Handbook||For Lysis Buffers, Fractionation, Dialysis, Protein Concentration and Enrichment|
- Benedetti, F. et al (2019) Proteome analysis of Mycoplasma fermentans cultured under aerobic and anaerobic conditions. Transl Med Commun. 4:15
- Li, H. et al (2019) Mangiferin alleviates experimental peri-implantitis via suppressing interleukin-6 production and Toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway. J ORTHOP SURG RES. 14:325
- Li, S. et al (2019) Naringenin improves insulin sensitivity in gestational diabetes mellitus mice through AMPK. NUTR DIABETES. 9:28
- Wei, M. et al (2019) Long non‑coding RNA heart and neural crest derivatives expressed 2‑antisense RNA 1 overexpression inhibits the proliferation of cancer cells by reducing RUNX2 expression in triple‑negative breast cancer. ONCOL LETT. 18: 6775-6780
- Zhichang, B. et al (2019) miR-324-5p upregulation potentiates resistance to cisplatin by targeting FBXO11 signalling in non-small cell lung cancer cells. The Journal of Biochemistry. 166(6):517–527
- Kan, F. et al (2017) Proteomic and transcriptomic studies of HBV-associated liver fibrosis of an AAV-HBV-infected mouse model. BMC Genomics. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12864-017-3984-z