PopLysis™ Bacterial Lysis and Extraction
PopLysis™ Bacterial Lysis and Extraction buffer is part of our PopLysis™ buffer systems. PopLysis™ buffers are based on cocktail of membrane solubilizing detergents optimized to rapidly solubilize and pop open membrane structures allowing cellular proteins to spill out into lysis solution. Bacteria solubilize immediately releasing entire cellular components as soon as PopLysis™ Bacterial Lysis and Extraction buffer come in contact with cells. No mechanical force is required for 100% solubilization and recovery of cellular proteins. PopLysis™ Bacterial Lysis and Extraction buffer is suitable for rapid screening and purification of recombinant proteins.
Furthermore to enhance solubiliztion of membrane even further, PopLysis™ Bacterial Lysis and Extraction buffer is provided with the option of using along with lysozyme and nucleases in the kit.
- High Yield: High efficient solubilization of bacterial membrane to release cytosolic proteins.
- Rapid: Takes 15-20 minutes for solubilization of bacterial membrane to release cellular protiens into lysis buffer.
- Amine free formulation: Buffer does not contain any amine group contaning components
- Compatible: with downstream applications such as enzyme assays, chromatography studies, electrophoresis and protein folding studies.
- Available in buffer only, kit containing buffer, lysozyme and nucleases and all in one buffer containing lysozyme and nucleases (PopLysis™ Complete Bacterial Lysis and Extraction System) formats to choose from.
- PopLysis™ Bacterial Lysis and Extraction Buffer is suitable for high efficient extraction of total cytosolic proteins from bacteria.