PopLysis™ Insect Lysis and Extraction Buffer
PopLysis™ Insect Lysis and Extraction buffer is part of our PopLysis™ buffer systems. PopLysis™ buffers are based on cocktail of membrane solubilizing detergents optimized to rapidly solubilize and pop open membrane structures allowing cellular proteins to spill out into lysis solution. Insect cells solubilize immediately releasing entire cellular components as soon as PopLysis™ Insect Lysis and Extraction buffer come in contact with cells. The proteins extracted from insect cells are stable in the buffer.
- Amine-free buffer formulation
- Rapid: Cell Lysis takes place within 10-15 minutes
- Compatible: Buffer is compatible with downstream application such as enzyme assay, chromatography and protein folding studies
- Suitable for adherent and suspension insect cell culture
- PopLysis™ Insect Lysis and Extraction buffer is used for total cytosolic protein extraction from insect cells.