Swift™ Dye Labeling Kit (1 Citations)
Swift™ Dye Labeling Kits are designed for rapid, simple and efficient labeling of proteins and antibodies with fluorescent dyes. Dye conjugation to proteins and antibodies works on the technique where pre-activated dye binds to proteins and antibodies via their amine groups.
Swift™ Dye Labeling Kits are an enhancement to traditional conjugation and labeling procedures, as they are fast to set, involving less than 5 minutes hands-on time with no requirement to remove unbound dye. The kits have been optimized for labeling antibodies, however, it can be used to label other protein and peptides.
The kits are available in two formats with and without dye. Swift™ Dye Labeling Kits without dye are supplied with reagents suitable for 10 labeling reactions of antibodies up to 200 µg. Swift™ Dye Labeling Kits with dyes are available in 2 sizes and three reactions set-up, labeling antibody up to 20 µg and up to 200 µg.
*Alexa Fluor dyes is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes and now a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Rapid: labeling of proteins and antibodies with fluorescent dyes is fast.
- Efficient: Conjugation carried out in one tube with no requirement to remove unbound dye. so near 100% efficient.
- Require less than 5 minutes of hand-on time to set up conjugation reaction.
- Comes in convenient labeling sizes, upto 20 and 200 μg antibody or protein labeling.
- Suitable for labeling antibodies for downstream applications such as ELISA, western blot and immunohistochemistry.
- Suitable for labeling proteins and peptide for various applications such as studying signal transduction, protein interaction.