Human Normal Endothelial Cell Line Blot
The premade blots are prepared with the appropriate GenLysate and 50μg protein is loaded onto a 4-20% denaturing polyacrylamide gel, along with a prestained molecular weight marker. After the proteins are resolved they are transferred to a PVDF membrane, using Efficient Western Transfer Buffer.
The blots are ready to be blocked and probed with the antibodies of choice.
Note: We recommend that customers contact our technical department for the latest information on the blots as G-Biosciences reserves the right to change the blot profile due to the availability of GenLysate.
Blot lane order:
- Protein marker
- Pulmonary Artery Endothelial Cells (HPAEC)
- Coronary Artery Endothelial Cells (HCAEC)
- lliac Artery Endothelial Cells (HIAEC)
- Aortic Endothelial Cells (HAEC)
- Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells (HMVEC-L)
- Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells (HMVEC)
- Umbilical Artery Endothelial Cells (HUAEC)
- Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cells (HMVEC-d Ad)
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Multiple Probing of Western Blots|