Human Normal Muscle Cell Line Blot
The premade blots are prepared with the appropriate GenLysate and 50μg protein is loaded onto a 4-20% denaturing polyacrylamide gel, along with a prestained molecular weight marker. After the proteins are resolved they are transferred to a PVDF membrane, using Efficient Western Transfer Buffer.
The blots are ready to be blocked and probed with the antibodies of choice.
Note: We recommend that customers contact our technical department for the latest information on the blots as G-Biosciences reserves the right to change the blot profile due to the availability of GenLysate.
Blot lane order:
- Protein marker
- Aortic Smooth Muscle Cells (AoSMC)
- Bronchial/Tracheal Smooth Muscle Cells (BSMC)
- Coronary Artery Smooth Muscle Cells (CASMC)
- Pulmonary Artery Smooth Muscle Cells (PASMC)
- Umbilical Artery Smooth Muscle Cells (UASMC)
- Uterine Smooth Muscle Cells (UtSMC)
- Skeletal Muscle Cells (SKMC)