Human Normal Skin Cell Line Blot
The premade blots are prepared with the appropriate GenLysate and 50μg protein is loaded onto a 4-20% denaturing polyacrylamide gel, along with a prestained molecular weight marker. After the proteins are resolved they are transferred to a PVDF membrane, using Efficient Western Transfer Buffer.
The blots are ready to be blocked and probed with the antibodies of choice.
Note: We recommend that customers contact our technical department for the latest information on the blots as G-Biosciences reserves the right to change the blot profile due to the availability of GenLysate.
Blot lane order:
- Protein marker
- Epidermal Keratinocytes Adult (NHEK-Ad0
- Epidermal Keratinocytes NEO (NHEK-Neo)
- Epidermal Keratinocytes Neo Pool (NHEK-Neo Pool)
- Dermal Fibroblast Adult (NHDF-Ad)
- Dermal Fibroblast Neo (NHDF-Neo)
- Microvascular Endothelial Adult (HMVECd-Ad)
- Microvascular Endothelial Neo (HMVECd-Neo)