C18 Spin Columns (1 Citations)
G-Biosciences C18 Spin Columns are ready-to-use micro centrifuge columns for peptide clean up and concentration. The columns consist of porous C18 reverse-phase resin that has a particle size if ~15µm and a pore size of 300Å. The resin offers highly efficient binding and recovery of peptides and is ideal for mass spectrometry and other peptide related applications.
Each spin column can be used to process between 10 to 150µl peptide samples in about 30 minutes without the need for specialized equipment. Each column can bind between 10ng to 30µg of protein peptides, although sensitivity and detection limits are dependent on selected downstream applications.
- Rapid peptide purification
- Yields high quality spectra with significant noise reduction
- Easy to handle, no specialized equipment required
- End capped to block reactive surface sianol groups
- 10mg C18 resin/ spin column
Purification of peptides prior to:
- Matirx-assisted laser desorption ionization (MALDI)
- Electrospray ionization (ESI) mass spectrometry (MS)
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Certificate Of Analysis|