PAGEmark™ Protein Markers (6 Citations)
PAGEmark™ Blue PLUS Protein Markers
A blue protein standard with 12 prestained proteins covering a wide range of molecular weights: 10-240kDa in Tris-Glycine buffer and 9-235kDa in Bis-Tris (MOPS) buffer or Bis-Tris (MES) buffer.
Proteins are covalently coupled with a blue chromophore and two reference bands, 25kDa and 72kDa, are enhanced in intensity for easier reference.
PAGEmark™ Tricolor PLUS Protein Markers
A ready-to-use three-color protein standard with 13 prestained proteins covering a wide range of molecular weights: 5-245kDa in Tris-Glycine buffer or 3.5-235kDa in Bis-Tris (MOPS) buffer or Bis-Tris (MES) buffer).
Proteins are covalently coupled with a blue chromophore except for two reference bands. A green chromophore at 25kDa and a red chromophore at 75kDa.
The PAGEmark™ line do not require boiling or denaturing, simply load on gel, and are readily transferred to Western blot membranes (PVDF and nitrocellulose).
- Blue or tri-colored pre-stained markers
- Prestained protein ladder for molecular weight determination by protein electrophoresis
- Wide range protein markers
- D Recchia. (2020) STEROID MYOPATHY. 53:56
- Parasha, S & Kumar, N (2019) ISOLATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF A NOVEL AGAR-DEGRADING BACTERIUM, Microbacterium barkeri sp. SELA 4, FROM SOIL ENRICHED WITH LABORATORY AGAR. J Microbiol Biotech Food Sci. 9(1):78-83
- Vyas, G. et al (2019) Purification and Characterization of α-amylase froma Novel Thermoalkalophilic Strain of Bacillussonorensis GV2 Isolated from Mushroom Compost.Int Res J Pure Appl Chem.DOI: 10.9734/IRJPAC/2019/v19i330111.
- Sharma, R. et al (2018)Purification and characterization of Alkaline Phosphatase from Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolated from apple rhizosphere. Int J Chem Stud.6:1156.
- Martínez-Gómez, A.I. et al (2013) Protein Eng. Des. Sel. 27:1
- Troese, M.J. et al (2011) Infect Immunol. 79:4696