G-Sep™ Agarose 4B is a gel filtration matrix formed from agarose beads that is available with 4% agarose content, designated G-Sep™ Agarose 4B.
The resin is a proven gel filtration base matrix and is routinely modified by researchers to couple affinity ligands. The resin is not pre-activated.
Our G-Sep™ Agarose is also available with 6% agarose content, designated G-Sep™ Agarose 6B.
G-Sep™ Agarose CL resins are cross-linked versions of our G-Sep™ Agarose. Cross-linking of the agarose results in chemically and physically more stable agarose beads that offer the same selectivity, but with better flow characteristics. Cross-linked agarose beads are resistant to organic solvent.
- Matrix: 4% agarose
- Bead form: Spherical, diameter 50-160µm
- pH stability: 4-9
- pH stability cleaning-in-place (CIP): 4-9
- Maximum pressure (MPa): 0.008
- Maximum flow velocity: 11cm/h
- Fractionation [Mr] globular proteins: 6x104 - 2x107
- Physical stability: Negligible volume variation due to changes in pH or ionic strength
- Chemical stability: 6M urea, 8M guanidine hydrochloride
- Sterilization: Chemical
- Storage condition: 4-30ºC, 20% ethanol
- Gel filtration media
- Base matrix for coupling affinity ligands