Immobilized Procainamide is designed for affinity purification of butyrylcholinesterase (BuChE), which is also known as non-specific cholinesterase.
Butyrylcholinesterase can be purified by batch adsorption on immobilized Procainamide followed by ion-exchange chromatography on DEAE-Sepharose column. Alternately immobilized Procainamide can also be used at final step of purification of butyrylcholinesterase.
Immobilized Procainamide can also be used to purify acetylcholinesterase.
- Ligand: Procainamide hydrochloride
- Matrix: cross-linked Agarose
- Ligand density: >15 μmoles/ml resin
- Matrix spacer: 12-atom
- Storage buffer: 20 % isopropanol
- Storage temperature: 4°C
- Immobilized Procainamide is used for affinity purification of butyrylcholinesterase (BuChE).
- Immobilized Procainamide can also be used to purify acetylcholinesterase
|Material Safety Data Sheet|