Total Protein Extraction (TPE™) (8 Citations)
The TPE™ kit is a universal lysis system designed for the solubilization and extraction of total proteins from cells and tissues for SDS-PAGE Analysis. The kit is suitable for animal, plant, yeast, bacteria, and other biological samples.
The TPE™ kit provides a two component protocol that eliminates clump formation, protein loss, and other problems associated with total protein extraction procedures. Samples are ground in the buffer provided and then heated to solubilize the total protein.
The TPE™ kit is based on optimized concentration of Tris and SDS and is suitable for running denaturing electrophoresis and other downstream applications.
- Ready-to-use buffers
- Two component extraction protocol
- Based on an optimized concentration of Tris and SDS
- Supplied with sufficient reagents for 50 x 250mg preparations
- For solubilization of total proteins for electrophoresis and other applications
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Mass Spectrometry Sample Prep Handbook||A guide to the preparation of protein samples for Mass Spectrometry, including protein extraction, clean-up and peptide generation.|
|Plant Proteomics Handbook|
|Protease & Phosphatase Inhibitors & Proteases Handbook||A handbook & selection guide for inhibitors of protease & phosphatases & for proteases & assays|
|Protein Electrophoresis Handbook||A guide to 1D and 2D protein electrophoresis products, including protein markers, electrophoresis buffers, 2D electrophoresis reagents, clean-up reagents and stains. The guide also offers protein sample preparation products.|
|Sample Preparation Handbook||For Lysis Buffers, Fractionation, Dialysis, Protein Concentration and Enrichment|
|Western Blotting Handbook||From protein electrophoresis and Western transfer to blocking, probing and detection of membrane immobilized proteins.|
- Abdollahi, H and Tavirani, M. et al. (2020) Springer Link. doi.org/10.1007/s00705-020-04845-7
- Gayakwad, S. et al (2020) Proteomic and metabolomic analysis of Nothapodytes nimmoniana (J. Graham) extracts’ treatment on HeLa cells. Journal of Proteins and Proteomics. 11:27–62
- Mendoza, JR. et al. (2020) Hindawi. doi.org/10.1155/2020/5058928
- Li, S. et al (2019) Naringenin improves insulin sensitivity in gestational diabetes mellitus mice through AMPK. Nutr Diabetes
- Zhu, Guang-Fa et al (2015) Exp Ther Med. 1899:0
- Padaria, J.C. et al (2014) BMC Research Notes. 7:713
- Prathyumnan, S. et al Int. J. Cur. Sci. Res. 3:120
- Simon, K.C. et al (2011) Acta Neurol Scand. 124:53