BmrA (Bacilus subtilis multidrug resistance ABC transporter ATP-binding Protein)
G-Biosciences offers full length, highly purified membrane proteins (GPCRs, Ion Channels, Transporters, Receptors and Viral Proteins) for research in antibody development, vaccine formulation and/or drug discovery.
A unique native isolation process was used to purify these integral membrane proteins with the highest purity levels while keeping their structural and functional integrity (no refolding or mutagenesis). This process conserves the functional and structural integrities of the targets/antigens. This has a significantly beneficial impact on the quality of the protein and on the success of the proteomics and drug discovery applications.
BmrA (Bacilus subtilis multidrug resistance ABC transporter ATP-binding Protein) is an efflux protein and ABC transporter that acts as a mechanical pump for ATP dependent drug efflux.
BmrA (Bacilus subtilis multidrug resistance ABC transporter ATP-binding Protein) is a good target for multi-drug resistance studies.
- No refolding
- No mutagenesis/truncation/fusion
- Striking stability improvement
- High purity
- Maintain functional and structural integrities
- Class: Multidrug resistance ABC transporter
- Affinity Tag: His-tag (N-terminal)
- Origin: Bacillus subtilis (strain 168)
- Theor. MW: 64.5 kDa
- Accession#: O06967 (UniProt)
- Purity: >90%
- Concentration: Up to 5mg/ml
- Expression system: E. coli (BL21C43)
- Purification: Immobilized Metal Affinity Chromatography
- Activity: Confirmed by ATPase activity assay
- Storage conditions: Store at -80°C