Calmodulin Resin for the affinity purification of calmodulin binding proteins (CBP), including recombinant proteins with a CBP tag and calmodulin-regulated proteins in eukaryotic cells. The resin is 4% agarose coupled to calmodulin and has a ligand density of approximately 1mg calmodulin/ml resin.
Specific Binding/Wash and Elution buffers are also available.
Click here to request bulk or custom sizes.
- For the purification of calmodulin binding proteins
- Binds CBP tagged recombinant proteins
- High capacity: ~1-3mg/ml
- Bead size: 50-160μm
- Bead Structure: 4% highly cross-linked agarose
- Ligand density: 1.25 – 1.5 mg calmodulin/ml resin
- Affinity purification of proteins with a calmodulin binding protein (CBP) motif.