RNA-Conserve™ Solution (for preserving RNA)
RNA-Conserve™ is designed for the preservation of RNA in biological samples, including but not limited to; cells, mammalian tissues, bacteria, RNA-virus, yeast, plant tissues, biological fluids, field and test site collected specimens, swab kits, and so forth. Purified RNA when stored in RNA-Conserve™ is protected from degradation and will remain intact during prolonged storage. This formulation is a solution of non-toxic salts and preserving agents, optimized to preserve the integrity of purified RNA. Inactivation of RNases eliminates the urgency for immediate processing of the biological samples or cryopreservation. Samples may ne stored or transported without degradation of RNA samples.
- RNA stabilization solution that permeates cells and tissues and inactivate the RNAses.
- Convenient: No need to immediately freeze or process sample for RNA extraction. Simply add RNA-Conserve™ Solution and store the sample.
- Stable: Tissues and cells stored in the solution are stable for 1 day at 37°C, for 1 week at room temperature (~25°C), one month at 4°C and indefinitely at -20°C.
- Mobility: Easy to carry and store field samples
- Compatible: with various RNA extraction methods and kits.
RNA-Conserve™ Solution is designed to store and preserve RNA in various samples such as cells, tissue, plant, soil, blood etc before RNA extraction without the need to freeze samples. RNA extracted from samples stored in RNA-Conserve™ Solution is compatible with downstream applications such as RT-PCR, northern blot, RNA-seq and other downstream applications.