JAW™ Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS) [10X] Packs
JAW™ Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS) Packs are ready to use dry-blend powder pouches designed to make 10X solution of PBS. Just Add Water!
- Each Pack is dissolved in 1L deionized water to make 43mM NaH2PO4, 1.37M NaCl, 27mM KCl, 14mM KH2PO4 (pH 7.4).
- Come in convenient ready to use packs with no weighing or adjusting of pH required.
- These buffer packs have a longer shelf life when compared to the buffer solutions.
- Highly reproducible better compositions.
- Ideal for crosslinking, biotinylation and fluorescent labeling when an amine free buffer is required
|Material Safety Data Sheet
|A handbook for selection of products for assay development, including coated plates, blocking agents, antibodies, enzymes and antibody labeling tools.
|Molecular Biology Handbook
|A guide to our products for DNA and RNA.
|Western Blotting Handbook
|From protein electrophoresis and Western transfer to blocking, probing and detection of membrane immobilized proteins.