Water, Endotoxin Free (10 Citations)
Endotoxin Free Water is cell culture grade as it is sterile filtered through a 0.05 micron filter to be free of endotoxins as certified tested by the Limulus amebocyte lysate (LAL) test for endotoxins and determined to be <0.0050EU/ml. The water is also certified DNAse, RNAse and Protease free. Available in 0.5 and 1L sizes. Manufactured at a ISO9001:2015 facility under GMP guidelines.
- Sterile filtered (0.05 micron filter)
- Endotoxin free: <0.0050EU/ml by Limulus amebocyte lysate (LAL) test for endotoxins
- Suitable for cell culture
- Nuclease free water
- Protease free water
Molecular Grade, DEPC-Treated and Proteomic Grade Water are also available.
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Molecular Biology Handbook||A guide to our products for DNA and RNA.|
|Certificate Of Analysis|
- Cappoli, N. et al (2021) Effects of remifentanil on human C20 microglial pro-inflammatory activation. EUR REV MED PHARMACOL. 2021; 25: 5268-5274
- Hossen, M. N. et al (2019) Gold nanoparticle transforms activated cancer-associated fibroblasts to quiescence.ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. doi.org/10.1021/acsami.9b03313.
- Householder, KT. et al (2019) Fate of nanoparticles in the central nervous system after intrathecal injection in healthy mice. Sci Rep 9:12587
- Roth, K. et al (2019) Dichotomous Role of Plasmin in Regulation of Macrophage Function after Acetaminophen Overdose. Am. J. Pathol.doi.org/10.1016/j.ajpath.2019.07.003
- Govers, C. et al (2016) Lipopolysaccharide quantification and alkali-based inactivation in polysaccharide preparations to enable in vitro immune modulatory studies. J. BCDF doi.org/10.1016/j.bcdf.2016.09.001
- Krett, G. (2016) Seasonal and Spatial Changes of Planktonic Bacterial Communities Inhabiting the Natural Thermal Lake Hévíz, Hungary. Acta Microbiol Immunol Hung. doi.org/10.1556/030.63.2016.1.9
- Simon, K. et al (2016) Effects of early life dextran sulfate sodium administration on pathology and immune response in broilers and layers. Poult Sci. doi: 10.3382/ps/pew074
- Sasidharan, A. et al (2015) 95:511
- Hoffmann, A.A. et al (2012) Insect Mol. Biol. 21:437
- Lee, S.F. et al (2013) Mol. Ecol. 22:2716