This product is being discontinued.
An improved version of this product is now available. Click here for more details
The kit is based on pink
RESIN™, a high capacity, proprietary binding resin matrix for nucleic acids. pink
RESIN™ has an enhanced binding affinity for DNA and RNA and resuspends with ease, thus eliminating loss and damage of nucleic acids, a frequent problem with other binding resin matrices for DNA and RNA isolation. pink
RESIN™ is a non-toxic matrix.
geneEXIT™ method involves release of nucleic acid fragments from gel pieces followed by capture of nucleic acids with pinkRESIN™, washing, and elution of the clean nucleic acid fragments in a suitable buffer. The geneEXIT™ method can be carried out with or without the use of spin columns; however, the use of spin columns simplifies the protocols.
- Rapid nucleic acid isolation.
- Isolate DNA and RNA that is ready for downstream applications, including ligations .
- Extraction of DNA fragments from 100bp to more than 20kb, in both TAE and TBE buffer gels.
- Supplied with or without spin columns.
- Isolation of DNA/RNA fragments from agarose gels.
- Cleaning and removing of contaminants from DNA/RNA samples.