Size10 x 1L
10 x 1L
Saline solution does not interfere with biochemical reactions and/or antibiotic susceptibility tests. Therefore, it is used as a diluent to maintain cell viability and integrity.
Saline, 0.85% is the sterile salt solution for research use. It is commonly used as a carrier for bacterial suspensions.
- Composition: 8.5 g of sodium chloride dissolved in 1 L deionized water.
- Sterile: Solution is sterile filtered through 0.2 μ filter units
- Solution is RNase and DNase-free.
- pH: The pH of the solution falls in the range 5.5 to 7.5
- Available in 500 ml, 1 L and 10 x 1 L sizes.
- Sterile sodium chloride solution suitable for numerous applications.
Find more saline solutions like this Phosphate Buffered Saline here.