PhosphataseArrest™ (4 Citations)
G-Biosciences Protease-Phosphatase Arrest provides full protection of protein samples from proteases and phosphatases released during the preparation of cell and tissue lysates. Our Protease-PhosphataseArrest™ contains both irreversible and reversible protease inhibitors to inhibit serine, cysteine and other proteases along with 5 phosphatase inhibitors that target all the phosphatase categories: serine/threonine (Ser/Thr) specific, tyrosine specific and dual specificity phosphatases.
Supplied as a vial of ProteaseARREST™ and a vial of PhosphataseARREST™.
- Complete protection of Proteins - Contains both protease and phosphatase inhibitors
- Optional Metalloprotease Inhibitor - 0.5M EDTA is supplied separately as an optional metalloprotease inhibitor
- Convenient Pack sizes - Four sizes to match your desired volume
- Format - Supplied as two vials of each cocktail in a ready to use format at 100X concentration
- Protects protein samplesfrom Proteases and Phosphatases activites during the extraction and purification from cells and tissues.
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
- Bhardwaj, Utkarsh & Singh, Sunit K. (2021) Zika Virus NS1 Suppresses VE-Cadherin and Claudin-5 via hsa-miR-101-3p in Human Brain Microvascular Endothelial Cells. MOL NEUROBIOL. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12035-021-02548-x
- Shukla, Astha et al (2021) Zika virus NS1 suppresses the innate immune responses via miR-146a in human microglial cells. INT J BIOL MACROMOL. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2021.11.061
- Avtanski, D. et al (2019) In vitro effects of resistin on epithelial to mesenchymal transition (EMT) in MCF-7 and MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells – qRT-PCR and Westen blot analyses data. 25:104118
- Kim, H. et al (2017) Identification of transketolase as a target of PARIS in substantia nigra. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbrc.2017.09.090