Cell Health Assays
Cell Health Assays are designed to measure various parameters leading to cell viability, cell death (apoptosis or necrosis), cytotoxicity and cell proliferation.
Cell Health Assays are vital for:
- Screening various drugs by studying their effect on cell viability and proliferation.
- Studying cellular changes that lead to pathological conditions such as cancer, autoimmune diseases and neurodegeneration.
- Identifying factors that affect specific biological processes such as stem cell differentiation, immune cell activation etc.
G-Biosciences offer wide range of Cell Health Assays including:
- Cell Toxicity & Proliferation Assays including Cytoscan™ LDH Cytotoxicity Assay
- Mitochondrial Assays to monitor mitochondrial membrane potential, such as JC-10 Mitochondrial Membrane Potential Assay
- Oxidative Stress assays to monitor antioxidant capacity. Both electron-transfer (ET) and hydrogen atom mediated (HAT) assays are offered.
- Antioxidant Assays for measuring total antioxidant capacity and antioxidant polyphenols.
- REDOX Probes (DCFH-DA, DHE, DHR 123) are fluorescent REDOX probes for flow cytometry and fluorescent microscopy
- Apoptosis Assays and Accessories feature Caspase Assays and a selection of apoptotic Inducers.
- Food Analysis Assays provides easy, fast and reliable kits for measuring total antioxidant capacity and antioxidant polyphenols