The SpinOUT™ PCR columns are spin format desalting columns that have the ability to remove salts, radioisotpes, dyes, primers and deoxynucleotides (dNTPs) for nucleic acids following PCR. Two sizes are available:
- SpinOUT™ PCR-20: For rapid purification of PCR products (>100 bp) from unincorporated primers (<20-mers) and nucleotides using spin-column format.
- SpinOUT™ PCR-32: For rapid purification of PCR products (>200 bp) from unincorporated primers (<32-mers) and nucleotides using spin-column format.
SpinOUT™ PCR columns are designed for the rapid purification of nucleic acids for use in a wide range of applications, including desalting, buffer exchange and removal of primers. Good product yield and purity is obtained with sample volumes from 20-100 µl, and from nanogram to milligram quantities of DNA.
For protein solutions click here
- For PCR fragments >100 and >200bp
- Available for <20bp or <32bp primers
- Spin format for rapid purification
- Remove primers, dNTPs and other decontaminants from PCR reactions