Enhancer™ allows for the rapid application of up to 384 protein or nucleic acid samples on to a 12 x 9cm membrane for subsequent analysis.
Samples are applied to a nitrocellulose or nylon membrane by capillary action, resulting in concentration of sample due to minimal diffusion.
Enhancer™ prevents sample waste and cross contamination of samples. Grid formation allows for easy identification of samples after probing.
Each Enhancer™ is provided with a set of 12 x 8 well application strips. Enhancer™ is provided with a flip-application tray which accommodates 96 application tubes. The application tray may be flipped four times to apply 4 x 96 samples on a 12 x 9cm membrane. A total of 384 samples may be applied where spots or samples are 3-4mm apart.
Load 2-5µl samples into the sample application tubes which allow deposition of the samples on the binding membranes by a point of entry capillary action. No risk of cross contamination or waste of samples. In less than 30 minutes you can prepare a dot blot or an array of up to 384 samples.
- Increase dot blot sensitivity by >10 fold.
- Apply up to 384 protein or nucleic acid samples.
- No cross-contamination risk.
- No expensive electronic equipment required.
- High throughput screening of:
o Multiple protein samples with specific antibodies.
o Nucleic acid samples with specific hybridization probe.
- Production of dot blots for 1-384 samples.
- Protein Binding Buffer: For increased protein binding efficiency.
- Enhancer™ Sample Tubes: 8 well strips for sample application
- Enhancer™ Membranes: Precut nitrocellulose or nylon membranes.
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Enhancer™ Dot Blot System||1||
|Enhancer™ Sample Tubes (8 tubes/strip)||60 Strips||
|Enhancer™ Membrane (Nitrocellulose, 12 x 9cm)||10||
|Enhancer™ Membrane (Nylon, 12 x 9cm)||10||
|Protein Binding Buffer||1ml||