A 96-well format kit suitable for processing larger numbers of protein spots concurrently and compatible with spot-picking instruments. Fewer than 96 samples a batch may also be processed without any waste.
Excise protein spots and transfer to the supplied proteomic grade titer plate, destain silver stained gel pieces with SilverOUT™ and then incubate with our proprietary Trypsin-Digestion Buffer Mix, a mixture of MSG-Trypsin™ and an optimal digestion buffer, which ensures reliable and efficient protein digestion.
The resulting digested peptides are extracted with Pep-Extract™, a high diffusion peptide extraction buffer. The extracted peptides are suitable for mass spectrometry analysis without the need for further cleaning procedures.
Each kit is supplied with:
- SilverOUT™ destaining reagent.
- Trypsin Digestion Buffer for optimal trypsin activity.
- Pep-Extract™ Buffer, for high level peptide extraction.
- InGel™ Array titer plates and caps
The above components are also available individually for added convenience. See the Accessories Section. MSG-Trypsin™, a mass spectrometry grade trypsin with minimal autolysis and increases stability, is available separately, see below.
- Digestion of protein spots in 96 well titer plate format.
- Supplied with reagents sufficient for up to 500 protein spots.
- Suitable for 2D gels stained with silver stain, Coomassie dye, and other methods.
- Digestion of protein spots for mass spectrometry applications.
- Suitable for 96 well titer plate applications.
- Suitable for high throughput applications.