GET™ DNA Template
Genomic Efficient Technology (GET) for purification of DNA templates from diverse sample types, including cells, tissues, mouse tails, plant, blood, nucleated blood cells, body fluid, fixed and embedded tissues, stained specimen, bacteria, yeast, fungal tissues, and so forth.
GET™ is based on a highly efficient Genomic lysis buffer that liberates nucleic acid from cellular protein complexes, making nucleic acids free and available for purification in pure form. Free nucleic acids, DNA templates, are immobilized, in the presence of high concentration of chaotropic agents, on silica solid phase membrane. Following the capture of DNA template on the silica membrane, a series of washing steps removes interfering impurities. In the final step, pure DNA template is eluted in concentrated form with elution buffer.
- Flexible:The kit contains high efficient lysis buffer which is suitable for wide range of samples enabling purification of genomic DNA from various samples.
- Efficient Technology: Optimized Slica spin column design with optimized buffers for high yield and purity.
- High Pure DNA: The genomic DNA extracted is highly pure and can be directly used for downstream applications such as PCR, library construction, southern blotting, SNP analysis and molecular diagnostic assays.
- User friendly: Less than an hour hands on time for DNA purification
- Purification of highly pure genomic DNA from various samples such as tissue, plant, bacteria and blood.
- Purified DNA is suiable for wide range of downstream applications including PCR, library construction, southern blotting, SNP analysis and molecular diagnostic assays