Equilibration Buffer for IPG Strips (1 Citations)
Add an appropriate volume of the supplied rehydration buffer to the dry, ready-to-use, urea based equilibration buffer.
Eliminates worries about urea induced protein carbamylation or waste of unused reagents, as fresh and ready-to-use reagents are prepared every time.
The Equilibration Buffer is supplied with a proprietary buffer necessary to support efficient reduction of the disulfide bridges and alkylation of the thiols, while minimizing reoxidation of the competing thiol pairs in protein samples. Improves resolution and prevents streaking of protein spots on 2D gels.
- Dry urea based premixed and ready-to-use equilibration buffers.
- Fresh and ready to use reagents every time.
- Prevents urea induced protein carbamylation or waste of unused reagents.
- Improves resolution and prevents streaking of protein spots on 2D gels.
- For equilibration of IPG strips before running second dimension electrophoresis.
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Mass Spectrometry Sample Prep Handbook||A guide to the preparation of protein samples for Mass Spectrometry, including protein extraction, clean-up and peptide generation.|
|Protein Electrophoresis Handbook||A guide to 1D and 2D protein electrophoresis products, including protein markers, electrophoresis buffers, 2D electrophoresis reagents, clean-up reagents and stains. The guide also offers protein sample preparation products.|