G-Biosciences’ Ni-NTA Magnetic Beads are 3µm beads designed for the rapid purification of X His-tagged proteins. Ni-NTA Magnetic Beads have nitrilotriacetic acid (NTA) groups with charged nickel covalently bound to the surface dextran of the beads. Due to the high affinity, Ni-NTA Magnetic Beads can be used for capturing 6X His-tagged proteins.
Bound 6X His-tagged proteins can be temporarily immobilized under magnetic attraction, so non-tagged proteins in the supernatant can be removed easily and efficiently. Bound proteins can be directly used in downstream applications or be eluted off the beads. The capacity of purified 6X His-tagged proteins (~35kDa) captured by G-Biosciences’ Ni-NTA Magnetic Beads is ≈5 mg/ml.
Non magnetic Ni-NTA, Ni-IDA and fast flow beads are also available.
Magnetic stands are available.
- 3µm beads
- Dextran coated Fe3O4 beads
- Covalently bound nitrilotriacetic acid (NTA) groups with charged nickel
- 5mg/ml binding capacity for a 35kDa 6X His protein
- Small scale purification of 6X His tagged proteins
- Purification of nickel binding proteins