Shipping and Handling
In stock orders received by 1:00 pm central time on weekdays are generally shipped the same day (excluding major U.S. holidays). All in stock orders received on Fridays that contain temperature sensitive items are scheduled for shipment on Monday.
Summary of U.S. Shipping & Handling Charges2
Orders will be billed the shipping rate as charged by Fedex.
- An additional $15 charge will be added for items requiring blue ice
- An additional $20 charge will be added for items requiring dry ice
- Some products have a mandatory hazardous shipping charge.
- $50 for hazardous inaccesible items
- $95 for hazardous accesible items
1 Ground shipments can be upgraded to two day or next day shipping
2 Special shipping charges may apply to large, bulky or heavy orders
We will ship your products via the method that best maintains product integrity. If you have any questions regarding the shipping of your order, please contact Customer Service.
For shipping information outside of the U.S., either contact your local distributor or Customer Service. Additional charges will be applied to orders shipping outside of the U.S. and a customer service representative will contact you for payment, prior to shipping.