JAW™ Tris Buffered Saline (TBS) [20X] Packs
JAW™ Tris Buffered Saline (TBS) [20X] Packs are ready to use dry-blend powder pouches designed to make 1X solution of 20X TBS. Just Add Water!
- Each Pack is dissolved in 1L deionized water to make 0.5M Tris, 2.8M sodium chloride, 60mM potassium chloride, pH 7.25-7.55. A 1X solution contains 25mM Tris, 140mM Sodium Chloride, and 3.0mM Potassium Chloride
- Come in convenient ready to use packs with no weighing or adjusting of pH required.
- These buffer packs have a longer shelf life when compared to the buffer solutions.
- Highly reproducible better compositions.
- Wash buffer and antibody diluent for ELISA, Western blotting and immunoassays
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Assay Development||A handbook for selection of products for assay development, including coated plates, blocking agents, antibodies, enzymes and antibody labeling tools.|
|Molecular Biology Handbook||A guide to our products for DNA and RNA.|
|Western Blotting Handbook||From protein electrophoresis and Western transfer to blocking, probing and detection of membrane immobilized proteins.|